European Ship Arrest Seminar – Tuesday 23 May 2017
An Essential Guide to Arresting Ships in Northern Europe and the Mediterranean
Thomas Cooper, Dock Legal Experts, Dabelstein & Passehl, Ponet & De Vleeschauwer, NSN Law Firm, Costas Georgopoulos & Partners and Studio Legale Garbarino Vergani, are pleased to be co-hosting a European Ship Arrest seminar on Tuesday 23 May 2017 at Trinity House, London EC3N 4DH.
Our experienced European panel of maritime lawyers will provide an easy guide to the essential elements of arrest. Based around a case study, the seminar will examine practical aspects of arrest in each jurisdiction, including procedure, evidence, security, releasing a vessel, claims for wrongful arrest and particular jurisdictional features.
European Ship Arrest Panel:
- Nick Donnelly – Thomas Cooper (UK)
- Marcel Verhagen – Dock Legal Experts (Netherlands)
- Nazli Selek – NSN Law (Turkey)
- Marco Remiorz – Dabelstein & Passehl (Germany)
- Philip Vanlommel – Ponet & Vleeschauwer (Belgium)
- Douglas Bateson – Thomas Cooper (Greece)
- Christophe Hunkeler – Thomas Cooper (France)
- Ernesto Rivera – Thomas Cooper (Spain)
- Simona Coppola – Studio Legale Garbarino Vergani (Italy)
- Costas Georgopoulos – Costas Georgopoulos & Partners (Greece)
Drinks Reception 18:30pm
London EC3N 4DH
If you are interested in registering to attend this seminar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.