George Lambrou speaking engagement at the Russian Arbitration Association Conference in Moscow, Russia
George Lambrou will be speaking at the Russian Arbitration Association Conference on Thursday 17 March 2016 at the Marriott Novy Arbat Hotel in Moscow, Russia. The session will include a discussion around Alternative methods of settling insurance disputes. Below are the details of the session including speakers and topics. To view the full programme, please click here.
15:00 -16:30 Session 3 – Alternative methods of settling insurance disputes
Moderator: Vladimir Khvalei, Chairman of the RAA Board, partner Baker&McKenzie
- George Lambrou, Partner, Thomas Cooper International
- Gaëtan Zeyen, President of the arbitration Court of Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Russia, Attorney-at-Law at the Brussels Bar
- Dmitry Lysenko, Senior Associate, Baker & McKenzie
- Lilia Klochenko, Board member, RAA; Partner and Chairman of the Board of Directors at Law Firm AKP Consulting
Topics to be discussed:
- Concepts and characteristics of sector specific arbitration proceedings. International experience in developing and promoting sector specific arbitration.
- Advantages and disadvantages of alternative methods of settling insurance disputes – a look at Russia and international practices.
- Prospects for the development and implementation of sector specific arbitration in Russia, in resolving insurance disputes.
- Insurance arbitration regulation – the Russian Arbitration Association’s project.