Maritime & Transport Law Conference – International Bar Association
Senior Partner, Tim Kelleher and Head of our Madrid office, Juan Alegre will be attending the Maritime and Transport Conference: Shipping, energy and commodities – Legal challenges in offshore, ports and sea carriage in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on 7-8 June 2017.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Emergency response in major marine accidents
- Enforcement of maritime credits/liens
- Limitation of liability for ship owners
- Marine insurance
- Maritime arbitration and ADR
- Port and terminal regulations
- Risk allocation in offshore contracts.