Our lawyers are experts in corporate and commercial law and have a successful track record of advising clients in many jurisdictions and industries. They have advised clients ranging from listed companies and multinational groups, through privately owned businesses to entrepreneurs, management teams and start-ups, operating in industries including shipping and offshore, commodities trading, manufacturing, electronics, travel and leisure, facilities management, automotive and technology.
We understand that each transaction and project is unique, so we work with our clients to identify key benefits and risks to design and deliver the best practical legal solutions to achieve our clients’ commercial objectives. Our main corporate/commercial service areas are:
- Sale and purchase of companies and businesses
- Joint ventures, investment agreements and shareholders’ agreements
- Succession planning
- Management buy-outs
- Group structure reorganisations including simplification and/or divisionalisation of business
- Dividends and returning capital
- Corporate governance
- General company law advice.
- Asset purchase and finance
- Drafting commercial contracts
- Intellectual property and trade mark protection
- Secured and unsecured borrowings from banks – new facilities and refinancing
- Standard terms of business
- Contracts with agents, distributors and suppliers.