Thomas Cooper & Estudio Carvallo Abogados – Brazil, Chile and Spain Reinsurance Markets Roundtable
Thomas Cooper in association with Estudio Carvallo Abogados are delighted to co-host a Reinsurance Markets Roundtable focusing on the latest market developments in Brazil, Chile and Spain, which will be held on Wednesday 3 May 2017.
The roundtable will use an interactive format to:
- Examine the recent developments arising from the introduction of the new LMA5276, Lloyd´s Claims Control Clause in Chile.
- Discuss the latest regulatory changes in Brazil, Chile and Spain.
- Review claims handling and loss adjustment issues in large reinsurance claims.
- Compare the treatment of condition precedents, arbitration, jurisdiction, choice of law, claims corporation/control and follow the settlements clauses in these jurisdictions.
- The implications of Brexit and the Great Repeal Bill.
If you are interested in attending this roundtable, please email email@example.com to register.